Orijen Six Fish Cat Food
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET. Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wild cat – which means she’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches. ORIJEN Six Fish Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. The Near Eastern wild cat is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic cats. While years of breeding have produced different kinds of cats, the internal workings of wild and domestic cats remain unchanged so it’s no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too. Our 5 Biologically Appropriate principles are simple and mirror the freshness and variety of meats and fish that cats are evolved to eat.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein and 18% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients
- Nutrient-dense Whole Prey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs – only choline, zinc and copper are added
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
- Rich in Fish (90%) and Protein (40%)
- Unmatched Fresh Fish Inclusions (2/3)
- An Abundant Variety of Fish (6)
- Whole Prey Ratios
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (20%)
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, ﬂounder, Acadian red ﬁsh, Atlantic monk ﬁsh, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, alaskan pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod ﬂavor, safflower oil, lentil ﬁber, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.